Do you have a friend or family member[s] who just love yoga?
Why is Yoga Sak the perfect gift?
- Backpack style bag.
- On-the go: biking, hiking or just on the go, you can take your Yoga SAK everywhere.
- Adjustable straps that will fit all body sizes and shapes
- Many pockets for your keys, wallet, change, etc
- Compartment in the rear to carry your yoga block, towel, shoes, ipod,
- Stylish, functional, durable and is well priced
- Resilient, Easy to Wash, Quick Drying, Light Weight, Very Durable
The Original Yoga Sak featured...
It has been 3 weeks since gyms & yoga studios in Australia opened their doors. I was so excited to be heading back to teaching yoga and to practice yoga in a studio.
Let #yogasak_au assist you getting back to the ‘new normal’.
Many studios and gyms no longer provide yoga props such as mat, blocks and straps. Our yoga sak can easily fit your personal yoga mat, straps & 2 yoga blocks.
✨Yoga at Lalor Park Community Hub is back on July 1st!✨
Make a date on your calendars and looking forward to be seeing you on the mat!
Day: Wednesday ONLY
Time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Fee: $80.00 per term* OR $14.00 per class
BYO Yoga Mat & (if possible) props
Book your space now as we have limited space due to social distancing.
Feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries or follow my Facebook Page.
Yoga with Apiwan R 🙆♀️🙏🧘♂️
*contact for more details
Going back to the new normal with Yoga Sak Australia.
Getting my #yogasak_au ready for my first class since the lockdown! I will not be borrowing any props from the yoga studio or gym, so I need to pack my yoga essentials. It will amazed me how much my Yoga Sak can fit. Below is my check list:
✅mat ✅yoga blocks ✅iPod ✅Speaker ✅bottle ✅towel
Yoga & Meditation Class at Lalor Park Community Hub
- Time: 7:15pm - 8:15pm
- Location: 38 Heffron Road, Lalor Park (Main Hall)
- Cost: $80 per term* or $14.00 per drop in